US Based Print On Demand Apparel and Dropshipping
About Through6 ‑ Premium Cut&Sew POD
Hundreds of styles : Premium fashion at your fingertips, Through6 boasts an extensive catalog of premium cut & sew styles.
Fully customize all over print : Using state of the art sublimation methods, unlock your full creativity with all over print capabilities.
Minutes from idea to sale : Begin selling within minutes of sign-up via a robust set of tools in your Through6 account portal.
Launching your own apparel brand has never been easier.
Through6 proudly supports entrepreneurs, creators and artists by bringing their concepts to life as premium cut & sew fashion.
Every item is made on-demand and dropshipped directly to your customer.
Your idea. Your branding. Your customer. No inventory. No Risk.
- Zero Risk. No Inventory. No Minimums.
- Only pay when you sell.
- Extensive collection of all-over-print cut & sew garments.
- Over 60,000 square feet of owned & operated production space in the USA.
- No hassle order management and fulfillment.
- Completely white labeled experience - Your customer. Your branding.
How does it work?
- Install the app via the Add App link.
- Create a Through6 account.
- Select from hundreds of styles.
- Design in Through6's product designer.
- Sync your product directly to Shopify in a single click.
- Purchase samples with Through6 and begin selling.
- We will make, package and ship your products right to your customer.
- Tracking information is sent directly via Shopify, all with your branding.
What kinds of products?
- Tees, Tanks, Hoodies (all the staples!)
- Activewear (Sports Bras, Leggings, Yoga Shorts, Running Shorts)
- Lounge & Casual (Joggers, Sweatpants, Plush Blankets)
- Contemporary Fashion (Cowl Necks, Bombers, Raglans)
- Dozens of Fabrics (Blends, Foils, Crushed Velvet, Mesh)
- and much more!
August 05, 2022
Social media links
Speed tested: no impact to your online store
About the Author
Matej Kontros is an E-Commerce expert and app developer with over a decade of professional experience in IT.
Matej has worked for organisations of all types and sizes, including global players, startups, and agencies. He designed, developed, and maintained complex projects.
Matej's expertise includes e-commerce, software engineering, web development, systems administration, internet security, managing projects, and building teams.
Visit his website at [ Web Linkedin ]
or contact him at email@example.com.