Disable Right Click App. Protect Your Stores Images & Text.
Block Ip&Country : Block visitors from specific countries or with specific IP addresses from accessing your store. Reduce fraudulent refunds and fraud!
Protect your store content : Use the disable right-click application to prevent store visitors from downloading any images, disable copy and paste and save as, and theft
Easy Install | No Coding : Applications can be installed and work automatically without any coding, just switching settings in the application dashboard.
Comprehensive safety protection
- Anyone, including your competitors, can easily copy and paste your website content in the browser, and then declare it as their own.
- It is difficult to create original images, but it is very easy to be downloaded by others in a browser. What is even more desperate is that other people are using your images to increase sales.
- The store is frequently attacked by traffic and crawlers from unrelated countries, which affects normal operation data analysis
RainbowSecure can help you protect your store content, images and texts from being stolen, and at the same time custom disable designated countries and ip access
- The application is activated immediately after installation and loaded every time a request is made to your site
- This app can help you protect your store content, images and texts from being stolen with just a few clicks. Protect website content from being reused by malicious businesses
- It disables certain browser features, which makes it difficult for thieves to steal your content.
- We disable the "Save image as..." or right-click option and a warning message will pop up.
- Block visitors by country/region and IP guard
- Disable mouse click option
- Prohibition of copying of text and images
- The source code of the protected page is downloaded
- Stop content theft
November 12, 2021
Seamless workflow: use directly in Shopify admin
Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes
About the Author
Matej Kontros is an E-Commerce expert and app developer with over a decade of professional experience in IT.
Matej has worked for organisations of all types and sizes, including global players, startups, and agencies. He designed, developed, and maintained complex projects.
Matej's expertise includes e-commerce, software engineering, web development, systems administration, internet security, managing projects, and building teams.
Visit his website at [ Web Linkedin ]
or contact him at email@example.com.