Tazapay: Pay with Buyer Protection
Over 173 Markets Covered : Expand your footprint and accept payments globally with one named account.
Low FX with Rate-Matching : Enjoy low FX for your cross-border transactions, we will match yours if you find better
Get Paid Locally in 56 Markets : From bank transfers to QR code payments, accept local payment methods with Tazapay's checkout.
How do payments via Tazapay work?
You can choose between direct payment or escrow when handling transactions on your platform.
- The buyer can select the product or service and make a payment like any other online checkout option (available payment methods depend on the buyer’s country and the amount of money to be transferred).
- The seller is able to receive their payment in the seller's preferred bank account, whether in USD or their local currency.
- The buyer and seller agree to the terms of trade, and the buyer first pays to the escrow account in an online checkout
- Once the payment is complete, the funds are received and secured in a bank account under the jurisdiction of MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore).
- When the product is shipped or the services are rendered, the seller (or your platform) can provide a proof of fulfillment to Tazapay for verification
- As soon as Tazapay verifies the documents, the payment is released to the seller
- Add an international payment method to your checkout page to enable payments from buyers from over 173+ countries.
- Offer local payment methods in 56+ major markets
- Low-cost secured payments for buyers and sellers at best in class FX rates
- Wide variety of payment methods accepted: Local Bank Transfers, Wallets & QR Codes, Mastercard, VISA, and other local payment methods
- Especially relevant for B2B as large value transactions are supported at a low cost and with escrow protection. Fully compliant with local and international regulations, all relevant trade documents are provided
May 02, 2022
Social media links
Seamless workflow: use directly in Shopify admin
Speed tested: no impact to your online store
About the Author
Matej Kontros is an E-Commerce expert and app developer with over a decade of professional experience in IT.
Matej has worked for organisations of all types and sizes, including global players, startups, and agencies. He designed, developed, and maintained complex projects.
Matej's expertise includes e-commerce, software engineering, web development, systems administration, internet security, managing projects, and building teams.
Visit his website at [ Web Linkedin ]
or contact him at email@example.com.