Multiple map themes, custom and predefined pins, street views
About Store Locator & Map
Google Maps integration : You can create a location simply by choosing an address in Google Maps. A Search bar with auto-complete support is also included.
Interactive map view : The store listing gets automatically updated based on the current map view. You can also sort the stores alphabetically/manually with ease.
Customizable listing page : Choose between a variety of templates + fonts and colors for each section on the Store Locator page. CSV Import/Export.
What is Store Locator & Map?
Our Store Locator app will help you show all your physical stores in a single page in your Shopify website. With our app, you can add an unlimited number of store addresses that will be conveniently displayed and ordered as per your personal preferences.
- Quick setup. Get up and running for a couple of minutes
- Easy to use and mobile-friendly admin panel
- The store listing page works on desktops, laptops, smartphones, tablets, and other devices
- Our app uses the official Google Maps interface, which is proven to deliver the most accurate results
- No limits on locations. You can add an unlimited number of stores to the "Our Stores" page
- For each store, you can add information like: name, phone number, e-mail address, store address, postcode, ZIP code, store image, Street View image, working hours etc.
- There is a search field with an autocomplete option for the listing page, so if you have many stores, your visitors will be able to find the one they need quickly
- You can manage the zoom level of the map per store. This is how it will look like on the front of your store for your customers
- The "Sort Order" field will help you arrange the stores in a specific order. You can choose between manual ordering or alphabetical ordering
- Info popup for each store, with images (Street View or Custom) and directions
- No site overhead - it will not make your store slower, and it will not affect SEO
- Custom and Predefined Pins
- You can easily change the stores listing page title and add a description underneath. For Instance: Our stores, Physical Locations, etc. and then add an explaining text about it
- You will be able to change the font sizes for the following fields: store name, store address, store email, and store phone number
- Color Options - you will be able to change the store name color as well as the background of the whole page
- Map Designs - you can choose between six beautiful templates for the map design layout on your storefront. Choose the one that suits your theme best
- Custom CSS - add custom styles to the store locator page
- Import/Export - with CSV files
- List only the stores visible on the map - useful for listings with many stores
How to start
Just click on the big 'Add app' button on this page to install it. After that, you just have to open the app and start adding stores. No coding is required! It is a one-click install, and it has a comprehensive Help Center.
August 12, 2019
Social media links
Seamless workflow: use directly in Shopify admin
Speed tested: no impact to your online store
About the Author
Matej Kontros is an E-Commerce expert and app developer with over a decade of professional experience in IT.
Matej has worked for organisations of all types and sizes, including global players, startups, and agencies. He designed, developed, and maintained complex projects.
Matej's expertise includes e-commerce, software engineering, web development, systems administration, internet security, managing projects, and building teams.
Visit his website at [ Web Linkedin ]
or contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.