Increase conversions with social proof from Instagram
The Socialite Approach
Socialite allows you to showcase the brand you built on Instagram in front of the people with a shopping cart in front of them: your site visitors. You put effort into crafting stunning content and attracting thousands of fans, now you can leverage that advantage in your online store.
How it works
- Install Socialite (of course)
- Link your Instagram account to Socialite via Facebook
- Create a new offering in 4 steps: select a post, select positive comments, select a product, preview
- Set the offering live, to anywhere from 1% to 100% of your site visitors
- View the status, and the watch visitor interactions and conversions arrive in real-time
- one of your beautiful Instagram posts, chosen by you
- comments that show your products value, chosen by you
- the likes your post has received
- the number of followers your brand has
Visitors interact with...
- a clear call-to-action, which adds your product to their cart
- a checkout action, a.k.a a fast-lane from Socialite to cart checkout
- an actionable profile icon, for visitors to follow your brand and help it grow
- an actionable "like" button, for visitors to fuel the social proof feedback loop
- Track conversions, down to the cent
- Customize display settings the Socialite card
- Filter visitors by traffic share or device size
- Compare an offering to previous offerings
- See users interact with Socialite in real-time
But... isn't my Instagram feed already on my shop?
Maybe, but this is different. Socialite doesn't just plaster your Instagram feed onto your store. You choose your best content, and hand pick the customer reactions that prove the value of your brand. Socialite is about leveraging the brand you've built, not just your Instagram feed.
January 24, 2020
Seamless workflow: use directly in Shopify admin
About the Author
Matej Kontros is an E-Commerce expert and app developer with over a decade of professional experience in IT.
Matej has worked for organisations of all types and sizes, including global players, startups, and agencies. He designed, developed, and maintained complex projects.
Matej's expertise includes e-commerce, software engineering, web development, systems administration, internet security, managing projects, and building teams.
Visit his website at [ Web Linkedin ]
or contact him at email@example.com.