Increase sales conversion by integrating UGC as Social Proof
About Socialphotos UGC Social Proof
Sell More w/ Social Proof : Encourage your customers to buy your products by seeing how others wear or use the product, and invites them to interact on Instagram.
Instagram + Direct Upload : Curate customer photos from Instagram posts, tags, mentions, hashtags, reels and Direct website Uploads.
Engage Customers To Share : Send branded emails to your customers inviting them to share their photos and be featured.
What is Socialphotos?
Socialphotos displays user-generated content (UGC) from Instagram & website uploads on your homepage and product pages as social proof.
Why is Socialphotos different from the other UGC apps?
- You can style the galleries differently for different screen sizes. For example, you can have a gallery that displays 120 customer photos on the desktop and only 6 photos on mobile.
- You can embed our widget anywhere. For example, you can display the customer photos next to the product thumbnails.
- Our subscription plans do not change as your orders grow and existing customers are always grandfathered in.
How does it work?
- You connect Instagram and we fetch your posts, tags, @mentions, and #hashtags.
- Visitors can also upload their photos directly from your website.
- You then add these customer photos & videos into a gallery.
- Finally, you embed the customer gallery into your homepage and product pages.
- Increase sales and conversion by creating customer lookbooks so visitors can shop the look.
- Email customers who purchased a product and invite them to share their style on Instagram and be featured on your website.
- Style the galleries without any coding or technical knowledge with our extensive customization options.
- Serve images and videos fast with Google Lighthouse recommended webp format.
Integrated with your orders so our analytics can tell you how Socialphotos increase your sales, conversions, and engagements.
Works with emojis and foreign languages.
Works on both the 1.0 (vintage) and 2.0 themes.
February 24, 2014
Social media links
Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes
About the Author
Matej Kontros is an E-Commerce expert and app developer with over a decade of professional experience in IT.
Matej has worked for organisations of all types and sizes, including global players, startups, and agencies. He designed, developed, and maintained complex projects.
Matej's expertise includes e-commerce, software engineering, web development, systems administration, internet security, managing projects, and building teams.
Visit his website at [ Web Linkedin ]
or contact him at email@example.com.