Plugin for pay-as-you-go reservation service
Flexible length of reservation : Allow customers to make bookings with precision to the minute.
Create bookings in Japanese : The reservation plugin for spaces or services available in Japanese language.
Zoom and Google integrations : Boost your business online. Meet online with the customers via Zoom. See the booking in the connected Google Calendar.
Flexible reservation times
- Let your customer make bookings within a length of their desire. One hour or 63 minutes? Not a problem with Sakurabook!
- Use the plugin for short appointments or long-term leases. You can let your customers decide whether they want to use your studio for 15 minutes or 15 weeks.
Reservation system right for your business
- Customize the plugin for your purpose. Choose the type of your business. Rental space or service reservations according to your needs.
- Select the rental space type if there are no staff to choose from. Suitable for hotels, space rentals, etc.
- Choose the service type if there are specific staff/people to book. Suitable for yoga studios, therapists, hairdressing saloons, and other service providers.
Integrate with online platforms
- See the reservations in your company's Google Calendar.
- Let the customer meet you via Zoom.
Adaptable settings in the admin interface
- You decide, what’s the shortest and longest period of the reservation.
- Choose, how flexible the reservation can be. Will you let the customer book your service for 74 minutes, or will you let them make just a whole hour? It’s up to you!
- Set the breaks before or after every booking. You can choose their length.
- See all the reservations in the calendar in your Shopify store.
- Manage bookings manually. Create, edit or delete them directly in your Shopify admin.
- We will charge you just by the number of bookings. Choose the right plan for you. If you will need a higher one, we will let you know in time.
- No hidden fees!
October 24, 2022
Seamless workflow: use directly in Shopify admin
Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes
About the Author
Matej Kontros is an E-Commerce expert and app developer with over a decade of professional experience in IT.
Matej has worked for organisations of all types and sizes, including global players, startups, and agencies. He designed, developed, and maintained complex projects.
Matej's expertise includes e-commerce, software engineering, web development, systems administration, internet security, managing projects, and building teams.
Visit his website at [ Web Linkedin ]
or contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.