Section templates, size charts, custom variants, personalizer
About Tabs+ Product Descriptions
Custom variant content & tabs : Give variants unique titles and descriptions to be shown on product pages. Add accordions, tabs and sections to increase sales & revenue.
Product page translations : Show translated descriptions and titles for both products and variants. Provide translations for each locale and display them automatically.
Revision and sales history : Track changes to each product so you can revert them any time. View sales performance and conversion rates and find which content converts.
Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale
For a limited time, choose any plan and get your first 3 months absolutely free!
About the app
Let your products and variants tell their story! Give your customers the product page experience they deserve and boost your conversion / sales volume.
- Organize the content your customers see with tabs or sections in your product or variant descriptions
- Create tab templates to quickly share content across various product pages
- Add shared content such as size guides/charts, shipping times/prices, warranty information and more
- Choose the style that fits your needs, horizontal tabs or vertical sections.
- Track changes to your product / variant descriptions using the revision manager
- Monitor and optimize your conversion rate and sales performance of each product title or description change
- Quickly, one-click, revert back to a previous version of your product title or description
- Translate product title and description content so your customers see their preferred language on the product page
- Give variants their own descriptions with the variant descriptions feature, including all tabs, version history, and translation features.
- No-code editor for product descriptions. Structure your descriptions using our rich-text editor, add images, and links.
May 20, 2022
Social media links
Seamless workflow: use directly in Shopify admin
Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes
Speed tested: low impact to your online store
About the Author
Matej Kontros is an E-Commerce expert and app developer with over a decade of professional experience in IT.
Matej has worked for organisations of all types and sizes, including global players, startups, and agencies. He designed, developed, and maintained complex projects.
Matej's expertise includes e-commerce, software engineering, web development, systems administration, internet security, managing projects, and building teams.
Visit his website at [ Web Linkedin ]
or contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.