Recover abandoned carts & unpaid orders via email reminders.
About Payster – Payment Reminder
Get sales from abandoned carts : Send up to 3 reminders to customers who abandoned cart. Easy setup, mobile-friendly and automatic discounts.
Automatic sending of emails : It's easy to schedule the email reminders, edit the email content or use the built-in templates. Set it once and check the results later.
Get pending orders paid faster : Sends automatic email reminders to customers with pending payment. Perfect for Wire (Bank) Transfer, Boleto, or Cash on Delivery payments.
NEW FEATURE – Recover revenue from abandoned carts, checkouts & unpaid orders
- Helps you to maximize the revenue from abandoned carts & checkouts and unpaid orders by reminding customers to pay
- Perfect recovery solution for offline payments like wire transfer, cash on delivery (COD), Boleto in Brazil, Oxxo in Mexico, Konbini in Japan
- No need to manually watch and remind unpaid orders or abandoned carts & checkouts. The app automatically monitors outstanding orders (checkouts) in the background, sends email reminders, and stops reminding when order is paid
- Unblock the inventory in unpaid orders by canceling them automatically after some time
- Get an overview of how much revenue is in the pending orders and checkouts
- You can use this app also to remind customers to pick up their orders
When to Use Payster
Payster is an excellent tool if you deal with any unpaid orders. After initial setup, it will automatically take care of the rest, and you can just sit back and see how much "lost" revenue is recovered.
If you are using an offline payment method like wire (bank) transfer, cash on delivery (COD), Boleto, Konbini, Paytm, Payoneer, Oxxo, etc.
If you are offering deferred (delayed) payments due later that are generating orders with an outstanding balance
(to be available soon) If you are editing orders and adding items that require additional payment.
If you are using local pickups, you can remind customers to pick up the order.
How the App Works
- It finds unpaid orders (not older than 30 days) and abandoned carts & checkouts
- Enable email reminders
- App sends automatic emails to your customers to remind them to pay with a link to the checkout
- Customer can choose the payment method and pay.
- App watches the status of the order in real-time, and when paid (recovered) or refunded, it stops sending the reminders.
- If an order is not paid, it can be canceled automatically after a user-defined number of days
- Send emails to customers who didn't finish the checkout
- Add discount code to the checkout link to motivate to buy
- Reminds your customers via email to pay for orders
- Cancels unpaid orders after a specified number of days and restock the products from unpaid pending orders
- Decide how many reminders to send (1-3) and how many minutes/hours/days after order creation
- Customize the emails as you want or use our predefined emails
- Have a clear overview of your unpaid orders and abandoned carts & checkouts
- Automatic sending of email reminders (Set & Forget, save time and money)
- Preview email, send a test email
- Full HTML editor of emails
- Select orders you don't want to remind
- Analytics section so you can see how many orders were successfully recovered and how each email reminder performs
August 12, 2021
Social media links
Seamless workflow: use directly in Shopify admin
Speed tested: no impact to your online store
About the Author
Matej Kontros is an E-Commerce expert and app developer with over a decade of professional experience in IT.
Matej has worked for organisations of all types and sizes, including global players, startups, and agencies. He designed, developed, and maintained complex projects.
Matej's expertise includes e-commerce, software engineering, web development, systems administration, internet security, managing projects, and building teams.
Visit his website at [ Web Linkedin ]
or contact him at email@example.com.