Local Pickup, Delivery date, Delivery time, Click and collect
About In Store Pickup Local Delivery
Customers schedule their order : Enable days for pickup & Delivery Limit orders per slot Blackout dates Set cut-off times
Customize as per requirement : Multi-location, Product-wise preparation time, fulfilment, availability. Set delivery rates by zip/post code, order value, weight, products.
Free setup assistance : Free setup assistance. Theme based setup. Separate customization for mobile and desktop.
Point of Sale
Shipping rates- Shipeasy
A complete app that enables customers to schedule their local delivery and pickup date and time.
- Create time slots from 1 hr to 15 minutes for days on which you want to allow pickups/delivery.
- Limit number of pickups or deliveries per time slot to avoid crowding at the store.
- Setup cut off time like Friday pickup can only be scheduled till Thursday noon.
- Blackout holidays like Christmas and store holidays.
- Translate app to store language.
- Set delivery rates by zip/post code, product, weight and cart value
- Different local delivery dates by Zip/Post code
- Set delivery rates by day of delivery and time slot
- Shopify POS integration
Why are we different from other apps?
- Have different slots and preparation time for pickup and local delivery.
- Product-wise preparation time, fulfilment, availability.
- Enables blacking out time slots on a particular day.
- Filter orders by order number, customer name, due date.
- 50 % purchases happen on phones. Our picker can be customized for mobile screens.
- Works with Shopify express theme.
- Position your slot picker as per your theme.
Suitable for businesses like
- Grocery stores
- Cake shops
- Stores with pickup option
May 29, 2020
Social media links
Seamless workflow: use directly in Shopify admin
Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes
Speed tested: no impact to your online store
About the Author
Matej Kontros is an E-Commerce expert and app developer with over a decade of professional experience in IT.
Matej has worked for organisations of all types and sizes, including global players, startups, and agencies. He designed, developed, and maintained complex projects.
Matej's expertise includes e-commerce, software engineering, web development, systems administration, internet security, managing projects, and building teams.
Visit his website at [ Web Linkedin ]
or contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.