A-Z Brand Index Page and Favourites Slider
About Instant Brand Page
Quick and Easy Install : No coding skills or changes required! Customise the layout and format with ease.
Use Custom brand images : Display the brand image you want. No need for setting up lots of individual brand collection pages.
Bonus Brand Slider : Add a Brand Slider to your store to highlight your favourite brands to your shoppers!
Having a brand page gives your shoppers a quick way to see the variety in your inventory and identify with their favourite brands.
No coding required and image support without needing a collection per brand!!
- Four different layouts to choose from.
- Style your brand page how you want it.
- Automatic matching to collections - saves you time!
- Use collection images or upload your own custom brand image.
- Use sale icons to show your customers their favourite brands with discounted products.
- Tag and display Sale or Notification Icons to highlight brands
- Choose to automatically Hide out of stock brands from your list.
- Exclude brands from your directory and slider
- Instant data refresh – no waiting to see changes!
- Mobile browser friendly.
- Builds internal SEO links and who doesn’t want more SEO?!
There is more..
- Add a dynamic and Responsive slider to show your Favourite brands in your product, collection or brand page (requires some coding)
- Easy to use management interface
- Filter and manage down to the individual brand level
- Bulletproof install and support – we are here to help!
September 26, 2017
Seamless workflow: use directly in Shopify admin
Speed tested: low impact to your online store
About the Author
Matej Kontros is an E-Commerce expert and app developer with over a decade of professional experience in IT.
Matej has worked for organisations of all types and sizes, including global players, startups, and agencies. He designed, developed, and maintained complex projects.
Matej's expertise includes e-commerce, software engineering, web development, systems administration, internet security, managing projects, and building teams.
Visit his website at [ Web Linkedin ]
or contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.