Connect with customers and drive sales with chat– for free
About Shopify Inbox
Turn browsers into buyers : Share products, discount codes, and get powerful insights so you can sell more and focus on chats that convert.
Help more people in less time : Create quick replies, instant answers, and automated messages all from your admin and keep your brand consistent.
Centralize chats in one place : Chat in real time or use email to follow up when you can’t talk to customers live.
About Shopify Inbox
Shopify Inbox is a free messaging app that lets you turn more chats into checkouts, no matter where they start. In fact, 70% of Shopify Inbox conversations are with customers making a purchasing decision.
Here’s what you can do with Shopify Inbox
- Customize chat for your online store in just a few clicks from Shopify admin.
- Connect Facebook, Instagram, and more to Inbox so you can easily manage customer conversations within a single app.
- Instantly identify chats likely to lead to sales and understand customer needs with automatic message classification.
- Know what customers have in their cart when they reach out to you using online store chat.
- Send products, photos, and discounts without leaving the chat window to close sales faster.
- Create a custom greeting and set expectations so customers know when you’re available for real-time help.
- Save time by letting shoppers find instant answers to common questions about shipping rates, timelines, returns, and more.
- Automatically collect a customer’s contact information before the chat starts so you can continue the conversation even if customers leave your store.
- Use metrics in your admin to understand how chat is performing so you can plan for growth with confidence.
To use Shopify Inbox you need:
- An active Shopify plan
- Access to a desktop web browser or an Apple or Android device to receive and respond to messages on shopifyinbox.com or via the Inbox mobile application
August 14, 2019
Social media links
Seamless workflow: use directly in Shopify admin
About the Author
Matej Kontros is an E-Commerce expert and app developer with over a decade of professional experience in IT.
Matej has worked for organisations of all types and sizes, including global players, startups, and agencies. He designed, developed, and maintained complex projects.
Matej's expertise includes e-commerce, software engineering, web development, systems administration, internet security, managing projects, and building teams.
Visit his website at [ Web Linkedin ]
or contact him at email@example.com.