Boost customer loyalty : Create points program, reward with discounts, in-store cash, free products. Let your shoppers market you with a Referral program, treat VIPs
Grow sales with Wishlist : Simplify buying process, send personalized emails with powerful buying triggers: drop in price, back in stock, on sale, running out of stock
Collect reviews and UGC : Collect photo reviews on autopilot with our review requests. Showcase review rating rich snippets on Google search results. Multi language.
Update: new Growave dashboard UI & UX
Compatible with Online Store 2.0
Boeing, Kappa, Villeroy & Boch, Forever 21, Mustela, Unilever, Decathlon, KOOKAÏ, Crocs, ALDO, Inkbox
1) Loyalty & Rewards: strengthen the customer-brand relationships, increase repeat purchases, and boost engagement using convertible loyalty points, gifts & VIP-tiers membership on your site. Use a loyalty program offline with Shopify POS.
2) Referral program: grow your community by rewarding them for sharing on social media, email, and referring their friends.
3) Reviews: collect more photo reviews, product reviews, and site(brand) testimonials on autopilot, drive more shoppers to your site through search and social. Build trust with visual product reviews, and Q&A, and boost sales via UGC. Automated, customizable, and personalized review request emails to collect verified photo reviews.
4) Wishlist: let customers save their favorite products to their wishlist with easy access. Reduce shopping cart abandonment, order recovery, and send buying trigger emails when the wished products are:
5) Social Login: simplify account registration, enable one-click login through Facebook, Google, Line, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, and Amazon accounts, or by email.
6) Instagram: shop Instagram feed and UGC. Turn your Instagram and user-generated content into shoppable galleries and boost sales by allowing your customers to shop directly from an Instafeed.
Seamless workflow: use directly in Shopify admin
Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes
About the Author
Matej Kontros is an E-Commerce expert and app developer with over a decade of professional experience in IT.
Matej has worked for organisations of all types and sizes, including global players, startups, and agencies. He designed, developed, and maintained complex projects.
Matej's expertise includes e-commerce, software engineering, web development, systems administration, internet security, managing projects, and building teams.
Visit his website at [ Web Linkedin ] or contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.