Create and Sell NFTs
About fungyy NFT Minter
Polygon & Elrond Blockchains : We mint all your NFTs on the polygon or Elrond blockchain, keeping them secure and free to transfer.
IPFS : We store all your assets on IPFS, securing NFTs from rug pulls.
fungyy NFT Minter : We send all the NFTs to your customers via Email, reducing friction of NFT adoption.
fungyy NFT Minter by Combased
- Create and Sell NFTs directly from your shopify store
- fungyy NFT allows you to create NFTs and Publish it to your shopify store as a product
- We send your customers NFTs via Email, no prior crypto setup required
- We store all NFT data on IPFS which protects your NFT from various points of failure :)
- fungyy NFT makes creating NFTs pretty simple in fact your just 2 clicks away from creating your fist ... so go get clicking!!
- This app is part of Combased brand, specialising in blockchain innovations and e-commerce sollutions.
- Contract: A contract (smart contract) is a program that runs on the blockchain. Its code and data reside at a specific address on the blockchain.
- NFT: NFTs are tokens powered by smart contracts which handle the transferability and verify the ownership of the tokens.
How does the creation process look like ?
- Click Contracts, then hit create contract, fill in the details, the NFT template is editable to accommodate various fields that your NFT might need eg: speed/color (think trading cards).
- Contracts take some time to deploy on the blockchain, (avg: 10-20 mins)
- After the Contract is created its status will go to minted
- Now just hit publish to add this as a product in your store
How does the buyer claim process look like?
- When a buyer, purchases the NFT from your store, they will receive a Claim email
- This email will guide the buyer on how to claim the purchased the NFT
- This email guide simply takes the buyer to a page where they need to connect their crypto wallet on which to receive the NFT
- If the buyer has no crypto wallet the page links to a tutorial of how to set one up
- the buyer need not worry as they can take as much time required to finish the above claim process
February 24, 2022
Social media links
Seamless workflow: use directly in Shopify admin
Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes
About the Author
Matej Kontros is an E-Commerce expert and app developer with over a decade of professional experience in IT.
Matej has worked for organisations of all types and sizes, including global players, startups, and agencies. He designed, developed, and maintained complex projects.
Matej's expertise includes e-commerce, software engineering, web development, systems administration, internet security, managing projects, and building teams.
Visit his website at [ Web Linkedin ]
or contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.