Easy Product Feed Generation : Create a product feed of all your products in just a few clicks.
Apply Discounts Automatically : Create discounts within the app and have them applied to all the products in your Facebook product Catalog.
Multiple Feed : Create a no discount feed as well as discount feeds which you can use for different ads on Facebook.
• Do you use Facebook dynamic product ads?
• Does your retargeting have a high checkout abandonment rate?
• Have you given your customers discounts through retargeting ads but they haven't used them despite coming back to the site?
Discount Product Feed resolves this exact issue by removing the additional step of having the prospective buyer inputting the discount code manually and instead having it automatically applied through the URL.
If you're familiar with permalink Shopify discounts then you'll know how powerful they can be. We took this same concept of applying discounts via a URL and applied them to product feed URLs. Discount Product Feeds allows you to use non-discounted feeds also with the option to create unlimited feed options (discounted or otherwise). These are particularly useful for retargeting with discount codes but even moreso during big sales events where the checkout abandonment tends to be particuarly high.
• Creates a product feed for the products on your store
• Unlimited product variants for each product
• Create discounts within the app with custom discount codes and value
• Discounts automatically applied at the checkout for all the Facebook catalog products
Seamless workflow: use directly in Shopify admin
About the Author
Matej Kontros is an E-Commerce expert and app developer with over a decade of professional experience in IT.
Matej has worked for organisations of all types and sizes, including global players, startups, and agencies. He designed, developed, and maintained complex projects.
Matej's expertise includes e-commerce, software engineering, web development, systems administration, internet security, managing projects, and building teams.