All-in-One Omni-Channel PIM, OMS & Multi-vendor Platform
Multi-Store Management : Multi-store & channel management of product information, inventory allocation, distributed order management and customer management.
Multi-Vendor Marketplace : Seller Center enabling vendors & suppliers to upload their products & inventory with approval process, process their own orders, etc.
Product Data & Order Mgmt : Complete product information management and distributed order management. Support different workflows for wide variety of use cases.
What is CLEARomni
CLEARomni is a cloud-based omni-channel retail platform for brands and retailers, to orchestrate the various omni-channel business needs, simplify the overall retail operations and enhance the overall customer experience.
- CLEARomni enables centralize management of one or more Shopify stores together with other online and physical selling channels.
- CLEARomni acts as the central unified operation hub for product information management, multi-location inventory management & allocation, distributed order management, customer management, etc.
- CLEARomni PIM enables central product information management with workflow approval process, multi-lingual support, version control & restoration, image asset management, data quality score, etc.
- CLEARomni OMS provides sophisticated distributed order management capability and Apps to handle different fulfilment needs of an omni-channel business, including collect in-store, ship-from-store, fulfilment order splitting for suppliers, aggregated shipment, etc, together with various 3PL and courier integration.
- CLEARomni B2B2C enables multi-vendor Enterprise Marketplace business model by providing Seller Center to suppliers to self-manage product information, inventory and dropshipping orders, together with flexible workflow.
Through a modular approach, CLEARomni can be used for one specific use case, or as an end-to-end omni-channel retail hub.
August 16, 2022
About the Author
Matej Kontros is an E-Commerce expert and app developer with over a decade of professional experience in IT.
Matej has worked for organisations of all types and sizes, including global players, startups, and agencies. He designed, developed, and maintained complex projects.
Matej's expertise includes e-commerce, software engineering, web development, systems administration, internet security, managing projects, and building teams.
Visit his website at [ Web Linkedin ]
or contact him at email@example.com.