Add & manage Amazon Affiliate products on your store
About Agora ‑ Amazon Affiliate Tool
Manage your Amazon Affiliates : Manage all your Amazon Affiliate products with ease, and import them into Shopify in just a few clicks
Price & stock sync : Keep your product details up to date with automatic price and stock level syncing
Affiliate product localisation : Send people to your affiliate product in their own country's Amazon store, increasing your conversion rate
Agora lets you seamlessly manage your Amazon Affiliates store, allowing you to quickly add new products and keep them in sync. This means you can shift your focus to building your audience and marketing millions of Amazon products to them.
How does Amazon Affiliates work?
- Use Agora to import Amazon products to your store
- Market the products you import to your audience
- For every sale, Amazon will reward you with a portion of the value of the sale
- Seamlessly import products from Amazon, including all images, product description, product features, price and whether the product is in stock
- Edit all product details before importing
- Automatically applies theme customisations - no need to mess around with your theme
- Automatic price and stock sync - if the product becomes out of stock on Amazon, it will be marked as out of stock in your store
- Product localisation - add links of the same product in any of Amazon's international stores, your audience will be redirected to the store closest to them
Note: Automatic theme customisations only available on the following themes: Brooklyn, Boundless, Debut, Jumpstart, Minimal, Narrative, Pop, Supply, Simple and Venture
- Agora is in no way affiliated with Amazon, no matter how cool their affiliate program is
- When signing up for the Amazon Affiliates program, be sure to read their terms and conditions and understand what you can and can't do in the program. We take no responsibility for you not doing so
- Affiliate marketing, like any venture, requires a lot of time, effort and commitment to understand and be successful at. It's not as simple as just setting up a Shopify store, importing some products and watching the money roll in
December 17, 2021
About the Author
Matej Kontros is an E-Commerce expert and app developer with over a decade of professional experience in IT.
Matej has worked for organisations of all types and sizes, including global players, startups, and agencies. He designed, developed, and maintained complex projects.
Matej's expertise includes e-commerce, software engineering, web development, systems administration, internet security, managing projects, and building teams.
Visit his website at [ Web Linkedin ]
or contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.